derived list Adaptability Studies with Bearded Iris in Texas [1 Attachment]
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

The attached CVS spreadsheet is FYI folks who have been following the
thread in hort.net iris-talk
Growing Iris South Florida
(I hope it attaches and opens for you anyway. Was told it might work.)

Regards list I derived from "Adaptability Studies with Bearded Iris in
Texas" Texas Agricultural Experiment Station. Bull.615 1942
(in iris-talk I am member "Phloid")
https://www.hort.net/lists/iris/nov14/msg00034.html

For PDF view of source document this works for me:
http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=txa.tarb086546;view=1up;seq=1

Shaub Dunkley

---