From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com [iris-photos] <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2015 6:05 am
Subject: [iris-photos] REB:Cricket Song [2 Attachments]

Hi Linda, Betty, and anyone else who still visits this old forum. Just thought you might enjoy seeing little 'Cricket Song' still putting on a decent show here. Our rebloom season was really delayed by the weather being so hot and dry the last part of summer, and then the tomato-killing frosts arrived October 17th. So the only rebloom we've really gotten to see this year has been on 'I Repeat', 'Cricket Song' and an unregistered pinkish diploid I call "Pink Volunteer". Several others have tried sending up stalks but haven't been successful in opening any flowers yet. 'Harvest of Memories', 'Northward Ho' and 'Easy Smile' might still have a chance...
Tom