[PHOTO] Iris unguicularis | Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:01:45" />

[PHOTO] Iris unguicularis

Today I went to the UC Berkeley Botanical gardens in hopes of completing
my photo galeries of their iris. I was in luck; Iris unguicularis is in bloom:

I was suprised when I got home and looked at my own Iris unguicularis in my front
yard. It has a blossom of its own opening:

Ken Walker
kenww@pacbell.net
Concord, CA  USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14