[PHOTO] Re: Iris foetidissima seeds | Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:53:05" />

[PHOTO] Re: Iris foetidissima seeds

Hi Kenneth:

You said:

>>My trip to the UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens also gave me a chance to  photograph seeds of I. foetidissima. Here are a couple seed pods that I rather liked: <<

What a great photo!  What type of camera did you use to get such a clear, crisp photo?

Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor

Ken Walker
kenww@pacbell.net
Concord, CA  USDA zone 9, Sunset zone 14