Re: Rick Tasco's Golden Panther

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

Thanks for posting Golden Panther. I have added it to my buy list.  I have
been behind the power curve in purchasing Rick's introductions. I got both
Mariposa Skies and Splashacata this year when I should have had them for a
couple of years. This year I will have to make sure I get the Superstition
Gardens catalog.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9