[PHOTO] comparison | Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:54:46" />

[PHOTO] comparison

It is always amazing to me to see such a difference in two siblings.  This is Jurassic Park X Mariposa Skies the one on the left is just opening, the one on the right is well opened.  Notice the adequate branching on the ameona and right next to it the superb branching on the yellow and dark purple.  One has flaring form, one has a more "waterfall" type form.  The biggest difference, of course, is the color combos.  We will probably end up introducing the yellow and purple rebloomer and the ameona will probably be used only for breeding.  This is a late October  picture.

JPEG image