Re: Photo help

From: Don Jarrett <donjarret@yahoo.com>

Hi Mike,
I agree with Chris, I had this happen once and blew a
whole session of a Rose shoot (6 rolls of film).
Thanks for the reminder, I've been getting a little
sloppy lately and not watching for this, got to become
awares again. Love the pics Mike.
Don Jarrett  business email don@naturesphotoshop.com

--- Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

=====