Re: is there a virus?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] is there a virus?
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 13:51:59 -0700

I am not sure that this is a virus warning, especially if it is occuring
on iris-talk messages. iris-talk is set to strip off any attachments.

Would someone please copy the warning they get and send it to me in a
message. I have not gotten any warnings from any messages.

Thanks

John

--

http://www.AISGiftShop.com