Re: rebloomers (classification)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] rebloomers (classification)
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:34:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/01 7:34:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

<< CORN HARVEST, BUCKWHEAT, EGYPTIAN, ISTANBUL, LICHEN, PINK ATTRACTION,
BELVI
 QUEEN, QUEEN DOROTHY, SUMMER HOLIDAYS, and IMMORTALITY would be good ones to
 start with. >>

Throw in some EARL OF ESSEX, HARVEST OF MEMORIES, FEEDBACK, VIOLET RETURNS &
SUGAR BLUES.  And don't pass up SUMMER OLYMPICS or LEMON REFLECTIONS by Dr.
Smith.  I would also suggest BLAZING SUNRISE by Paul Black & CHAMPAGNE
ELEGANCE by Dave Niswonger.  The last two are not as reliable for me, BUT
worth the effort.  Bridge In Time might rebloom for you too!  ;-)

Betty in BG KY zone 7

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!