Re: CULT: MED: seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: MED: seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:21:49 -0400

Mike, that 'leek-look' is what several of my IMMORTALITY X CELEBRATION
SONG seedlings have, plus the bunchy sort of increase show in your
photo, some with the longish new rhizomes.  But I have grown so few
seedlings (compared to most folks) that I have no idea if this kind of
growth is common or not.  The wierd foliage I described earlier for one
of my TBs (almost horizontal leaf blades, especially the outer ones in
the fan).

They sure do grow, don't they?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Monitoring Service trial