Re: Name, rank and serial number

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Name, rank and serial number
  • From: regina_craig@yahoo.com.au
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:17:55 -0000

Hi Janet.
Thank you for the graphic!

I just got a copy of Tempo Two's latest cataloge... drool....
I didn't realise that it was within 3 hours drive from where I live
(one way). Unfortunately it's the wrong time of the year for me to go
for a drive like that, so it will have to wait for this time next year.

I was wondering if someone could explain how to set up one of those
photo album things in yahoo? I have taken digital photos of the irises
that I have, and am not sure of the names... well, most of them anyway.
I thought if I could post them as an album, list members might be able
to take a look and suggest names, instead of flooding this list with
pictures.

Thanks for any help

Regina

Monitoring Service trial