Re: Name, rank and serial number

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Name, rank and serial number
  • From: laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:43:13 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., regina_craig@y... wrote:
> I've tried making an album, but am not sure if it 'works'.
> The address (I think) is http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/regina_craig
> Would you please let me know if it works?

Hi Regina,

I think the URL you posted will only work for people who have a Yahoo
username and password.  If you want *everyone* to be able to access
your album, they should use this URL:
http://photos.yahoo.com/regina_craig

Your yellow and white iris looks similar to an older Barry Blyth
introduction, ALPINE JOURNEY, posted on iris-photos not long ago.  You
can find the post at:
http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/oct01/msg00093.html
It's an absolutely beautiful flower.

Laurie