[PHOTO] TB:REB: seedling immxcs-1 | Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:18:29" />

[PHOTO] TB:REB: seedling immxcs-1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:REB: seedling immxcs-1
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:18:02 -0500

Oops - accidentally sent this to iris-talk - try again....

I tried to give this some protection so I could see the bloom, but the
rest of the stalk didn't make it.  This one opened in a 'vase' indoors
this morning.  It blooms too early in spring and too late in fall to be
a good one here, but nice to have a flower open after a night in the

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
Monitoring Service trial