Re: Name, rank and serial number

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Name, rank and serial number
  • From: regina_craig@yahoo.com.au
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:29:09 -0000

Hi
I've tried logging onto the photo's and not being logged into
yahoo at  the same time. I used
http://photos.yahoo.com/regina_craig
and was able to access as a 'guest'.
Hope this works.

Randy, I'm not sure about the Heather Blush, as I have that one
(at least it's ONE that I know!!) and it's also in flower at the
moment. They're similar, but the stands (?) are different. The
Heather Blush is like you're description, but this one definitely
has no shade of red (or variations) in the stands at all. If
anything, there's more of a cream shade in it.
Boy, this colour stuff is hard!

and

THANK YOU so much for your encouragement. It makes me feel
like I'm doing SOMETHING right!

Regina

http://us.click.yahoo.com/d49MCB/3WDDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM