COMP: How To Unsubscribe

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: How To Unsubscribe
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:08:36 EST

In a message dated 10/29/01 4:18:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nevesbezerra@nevesbezerra.com.br writes:

<< I DON NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MORE E-MAILS FROM THIS GROUP. PLEASE DO NOT
INSIST. >>

     Nobody is "insisting, but...   You can unsubscribe yourself by going to
http://www.yahoogroups.com and logging in with your "yahoo name" and
password.  Otherwise, if you write a polite message to John I. Jones who is
the list owner, asking to be removed from the list, I am sure he would do so.
 You can reach him at  jijones@usjoneses.com

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.