Spring Iris Show Ideas

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Spring Iris Show Ideas
  • From: Janice Frizzell <jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:41:58 -0600

I was volunteered/drafted to co-chair our Spring 2002 iris show and was
wondering if the photo group folks could give me some pointers or tips on
show arrangements.

I really need descriptions of arrangements that have been used in the past.
I know you have to have a description of arrangements for form, color, other
objects allowed etc so the judges know what to look for in the arrangement.
We have our theme but those descriptions are really hard to come up with.

Please feel free to email me any suggestions regarding other iris show
areas. I have never co-chaired a show, just entered irises, so this is all
new to me and I want to do a really good job.
thanks for the help,

Monitoring Service trial