[PHOTO] REB Lovely Fran | Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:02:21" />

[PHOTO] REB Lovely Fran

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB Lovely Fran
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:02:19 -0500

Lovely Fran bloomed for me last week.  It has a
nice stalk with 6-7 buds.   I got it this
summer, so I hope that it will continue
reblooming.

Robin Shadlow
zone 4b/5  near Omaha

Your Actions Can Help!
Support Strong Environmental Protections
http://www.care2.com/go/z/2532
4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/2gGylB/TM