RE: camera

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] camera
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:32:11 -0500

	That is my problem.  I always seem to forget something.  To set this button
or change that setting.  I envy those of you who use a SLR with this kind of
ease.  My husband has a wonderful Pentax that takes wonderful pictures, if I
remember everything.  For me, the beauty of the digital is I can see right
away that I goofed up and make the corrections immediately, not an entire
roll of film later.  While the pictures may not be quite the quality of a
normal camera at least I get something!  Maybe I should sign myself,

Photgraphically challenged!

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society