looking for photos TB:Sea Power and Aquamarine Dreams

  • Subject: [iris-photos] looking for photos TB:Sea Power and Aquamarine Dreams
  • From: "Steve Mahlberg" s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:20:08 -0000

Does anyone have any pix of the following two iris they'd be willing
to forward to me. I am considering purchasing these based on
description alone and would like to see them before i make a final
decision: Sea Power and Aquamarine Dreams
Thanks a lot, steve

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/2gGylB/TM