[PHOTO] Re: RE: LOUISA'S SONG | Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:32:29" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: LOUISA'S SONG
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here is LOUISA'S SONG - I did not note the source on this photo so my apologies for not giving the photographer credit.  I just bought it this year so mine hasn't bloomed yet!

Mike Ayers

St Louis MO

 laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net> wrote:

>Could be I mixed 2 names? Just for the heck of it I ran a search for
>"song" and "laurie" separately. Closest I came was LOUISA'S SONG ('99)
> and one named LAURIE ('69). Would anyone have photos of either?

I have pics of LAURIE on my website at:

Laurie - waiting eagerly for a hybridizer to come up with a stunningly
gorgeous, frigid-climate-hardy, concrete/clay-loving, deer-deterring iris
named LAURIE'S SONG. Oh yeah, and can she please rebloom in zone 3, too?

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor