Re: TB: Spirit World

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Spirit World
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:16:24 -0700

Hi Charlie,
All my photos happen by chance. (But, I'm learning with each photo I take). Spirit World and some others are planted near a wall.  I think sometimes the sunlight bounces off the wall and gives the iris a glow. And taking photos in the morning hours seems to show them off best.  Also I find (at least here in Arizona) Luminatas seem to have a softer look to them if they get some shade and not constant full sun.
It's a beauty Charlie, I think you'll like it.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9