[PHOTO] RE: TB: modern unknown - MERRY WITCH? | Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:39:00" />

[PHOTO] RE: TB: modern unknown - MERRY WITCH?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: TB: modern unknown - MERRY WITCH?
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:36:19 -0400

Hmm, let's try that again, sending it to the right address!

I'm stumped Laetitia.  It's very pretty tho.  If our climates weren't so
different I'd try to swap a piece of it from you.

I think MERRY WITCH is the only one I have that has white standards.
WORLD CLASS doesn't have a rim on the falls, as I recall....

Another fuzzy photo from the cheap camera for comparison...
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon:
<http://www.whoopingcranesovertn.org>