[PHOTO] SDB: CAUTION SIGN | Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:54:44" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: CAUTION SIGN
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 02 15:26:55 -0500

Hi All,

I added photos of all my new '02 bloomers to the iris pages on my
website, but I completely forgot to share them with you here on
iris-photos.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully these cheerful little faces
will help take a bit of the sting out of the end of the growing season.
We've got a dusting of snow on the ground up here already and overnight
temps in the teens.  Looks like we're in for a long, cold one this winter.

Most of the irises that bloomed in my garden this year were dwarfs and
medians.  I'll post a few cultivars each day until I run out.  I'll only
post the cvs that bloomed this year for the first time.  You can view the
others either in the archives or on my website.  Enjoy!

CAUTION SIGN (George Sutton, 1996) SDB, 11", EM & RE (rebloom reported in
CA, zone 9) S. and style arms pale yellow (RHS 3D); F. yellow gold (13B);
beards bright blue violet (registered as "beards yellow gold, base
white", but Mike and George assure me this pic is CAUTION SIGN and that
the reg. description is inaccurate)

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!