[PHOTO] TB: Jesse's Song | Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:49:51" />

[PHOTO] TB: Jesse's Song

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Jesse's Song
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:07:50 +0930

This is prob the best photo I've ever managed to get of Jesse's Song. Some like Rare Treat I can never get a bad photo of. Jesse's Song just lacks that exact crispness of form that makes a photo look good
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor