Re: TB: Roch seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Roch seedling
  • From: "Harold" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:21:35 -0800

You may want to check your documentation on this seedling. I suspect that it is Rocha as the Rochas are very active with irises in San Diego.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 11:24 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Roch seedling

This was a Roch seedling I had seen in San Diego in 2001. Does anyone know if it's been introduced?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor