Re: dormancy revisited

Lookin good !!! Mine don't have as many green fans, the middle fans stay
green and the outer ones seem to go brown pretty fast.  My rhizomes of
RAYMANYA, SYRIAN PRINCESS and BANGLEDESH appear to be  confused and
can't seem to make up their minds whether they should put on growth like
this or prepare for winter.   The plants are very much alive though,
just not a established and large as yours.  Mine did not go dormant this
summer except for SYRIAN PRINCESS, which arrived close to dormant in

It's getting cold here so I'm going to cover my AB's with a few inches
of unamended sand and hope this provides them with some winter