  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:19:41 -0700

Hi all, Based on the 2004 ASI Checklist that is in progress, I am attempting
to make an Illustrated
copy of same. I also made a condensed list of same to show which irises have
photos. This latter is NOT a checklist, it is just a quick reference list.
The count of registered irises is 1,762 of which we show we have only 9.14%
with photos. Don't all rush, but if you could send me what you have starting
with the letter A that will keep me busy for awhile. Then I can ask for B
when needed. If the photographer is known that would be appreciated. If the
photo sender is the photographer a note of consent to ASI giving permission
to include it in the Illustrated version in case we want to publish it later
on. If sending only those starting with the letter A is inconvenient just
send me what you want, I can handle it ... but send me something! (smile).
For those of you who use Microsoft Excel, I can send you a copy of the quick
reference list to your e-mail address. I have tried to convert the Microsoft
Excel format to Microsoft Word for those who do not use Excel, but it is not
practical. Excel is much faster for this kind of statistical bookkeeping.
Thanks 'greatly',