RE: TB: Coral Chalice

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Coral Chalice
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:02:49 -0700

I love your beautiful pictures, Margie.  I had Coral Chalice for two  years and it never bloomed for me.  It made several good rhizomes, but when all the digging, marking, sales, etc. were over, I can’t fine one I meant to keep.  I may try again.  It’s beautiful.

American Classic, Heartbreak Hotel and Brazilian Holiday were taken to our mountain cabin and they are doing well up there.  I hope to see them there next spring.