Re: Re: input needed

For both of these seedlings I am in whole-hearted agreement with Laurie.
I might add that for the muddy standards on the one, it  also has
another stripey thing going on and the gradual color deepening which
also makes it too busy for my eye, even if I did like the mud blend...

laurief wrote:

>It's not my cup of tea, either.  I don't care for the muddy colored
>standards.  If they were a clear, pastel yellow, I might find it
>appealing.  In fact, if they were just about any other color, I might
>find it appealing.  Unfortunately, they are what they are.
>OTOH, I love the red reblooming seedling, and I prefer shorter stalks
>that aren't so prone to flopping over.  I know a garden in the frigid
>north that would be happy to test that one for you.  ;-)
>USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
>acidic clay soil

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!