Re: Re: Stocking caps

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Stocking caps
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:52:42 -0500

Linda,

> what are the frames and how do you make them?

These in the photo are wire baskets for hanging baskets.  I have assorted
sizes from when I lived in an area where they didn't dry out in 15 minutes.
I've also used wire tomato cages.  They're nice because they are much taller
and can be left over a plant longer.  But those really require large sizes
and have to be long.

Donald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511