RE: TB, REB: Days of Summer

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB, REB: Days of Summer
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:40:20 -0500

Not too closely Francelle.  DAYS of SUMMER is (Immortality
x Corn Harvest) x (Christa x Pink Attraction)

TOTAL RECALL (Ben Hager, R. 1992)  Mother Earth X Bonus

Bonus Mama's pollen parent is I DO which is IMMORTALITY's
pod parent.

I have TOTAL RECALL, but it hasn't bloomed yet here, so I
don't know how closely they compare.  They are both the
same soft pastel yellow though, you're right.

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

ZURICH, CONSTANT COMPANION and I DO all felt sorry for me
and are putting up stalks at home for me  : )

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!