Re: Ziggy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ziggy
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:34:13 -0700

Thank you Sterling.............. it's on my list.  Yes, I agree Superstition Iris is tops. I received HUGE rhizomes this year from them and lots of nice extras.  They even remembered that I lost one or two iris last year and replaced them (even though it had slipped my mind to remind them to do so. That was impressive to me.)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net