Re: CULT: Aust rainfall

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Aust rainfall
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:37:12 -0400

Yes, that comes closer to my preconceptions of Oz annual rainfall.  Most
of the greens are more equivalent to rainfall in the drier parts of
Oklahoma and Texas, I think, although the seasonality is probably
different.

Sure does explain why some Oz selections can have problems with our wet
summer weather!

Thanks Colleen.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8