Re: TB: Rebloom HAUNTING

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Rebloom HAUNTING
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:50:32 -0400

Margie  --  Thanks.  I registered HAUNTING in 2001, and it's being evaluated for introduction while we build up stock of it.  The height has varied from 29" to 30 1/2" and is about the same, fall or spring.  The blooms seem to be slightly larger and more luxuriant in the fall, however.  Whether this has something to do with the fact that it first bloomed in the fall, I don't know.  --  Griff