re: Constant Companion

  • Subject: [iris-photos] re: Constant Companion
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:59:46 -0500

Hi Jean,

Constant Companion has really done well here
this year too.  There were several clumps with
multiple rebloom.

I can't help but wonder how it does in other
parts of the country.  I know Aitken's has
reported it as a rebloomer.  Anyone else grow
it?  Is it a reliable in warmer climates
too?  It definitely does not need cold though
as it rebloomed here in August.

I have quite a bit of it, and it seems
deserving of wider distribution.  If anyone out
there would like to try some, e-mail me offlist
and I'd be happy to share some next year.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!