Re: TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Seedling w/different backside color - input please
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:20:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2003 1:45:46 AM Central Daylight Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

Comments from the viewers in the audience on this seedling?

Different for sure. Impressive for sure. Perhaps you should take my opinion with a grain of salt though. When my mind gets on a given characteristic ( dramaticly different colored bottom sides for the last few days) I tend to love them all with even a hint of that trait. Shoooooooooooot, I like 'em all anyway! Everybody should just send me one of everything!

Congratulations on a fine seedlin',
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here