Re: TB: Rare Treat

Hey Margie,

Very nice !  I have RT and consider it to be the worst or the worst
here.  I bought it because it's beautiful, but it sure doesn't grow like
this here.  I'll give it one more channe, then it's outta here.

As for your seedling, I like it.  My first thoughts were to cross it
with GAMBLER to try to saturate the colors a little bit.  GAMBLER also
has great PBF and is a fine grower here North of Montreal.