Re: TB: GAMBLER/ Sierra Grande

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: GAMBLER/ Sierra Grande
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:47:34 -0700

The color combination on Gambler is really dramatic!  I'd like to imagine it with Flounces actually.  It's a funny thing: horns I can pass up, but not nice large flounces.  Many of Blyth's introductions have been slow growers for me................... but I'm willing to give any promising cross a good shot.  I've never grown Sierra Grande either.  (I wonder if it would do well here).  You wouldn't happen to have a photo of that one, would you?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9