Re: Re: SA's

In a message dated 10/28/2003 6:51:01 AM Central Standard Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

This is a web site that's very much under
construction so please reserve judgement until I can get some more
time to add pages and correct spelling, proof read etc.

Nope, we gonna hafta hang you. I appreciated the picture regardless of the name. Great photo. Too, the branchin' in your photo was reminiscent of the fast growin' Mesmerizer.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here