Re: reblooming seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: reblooming seedling
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:28:13 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Have had two nicer reblooming seedlings come from next years intro
Bride's Blush.  Both have wide, orbicular form.  One is nicely "wave
ruffled" the other isn't as ruffled by still has nice width.  Both
have 11 buds on 3 branches, spur and triple socketed term.  Bride's
Blush reblooms nicely and is wide and somewhat blocky in form.
> Would like input on these two seedlings because I feel they have a
lot going for them except their color.
> Thanks for the help
> Sincerely
> Mike

I like the white one. Nice colour accents and excellent form. The
yellow one looks too much like other yl TB rebloomers.

Chuck Chapman