[PHOTO] Re: I.d. Help?? white SA | Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:29:38" />

[PHOTO] Re: I.d. Help?? white SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] I.d. Help?? white SA
  • From: "shannon davis" stimpey212@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:29:31 -0600

Hi Will,

This looks similar to one that i've been trying to identify for a couple of years now. Just by going back and forth through the checklists, I have tentatively identified it as Lemon Spoon by Austin in 1960.

Shannon

Shan