[PHOTO] unknown? | Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:52:43" />

[PHOTO] unknown?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] unknown?
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:52:37 -0600

Here's another unknown.  It blooms midseason, and is fairly short probably around 30". Has
always had 2-3 per socket.  I've tried to pollenate it for 2years and have never got it to set a pod.
I've searched through lots of pics and haven't found anything very close to it.  It kind of reminds
me of Boogie Woogie, but has more of a blaze on the falls(and has to be older), and a little like
Crashing Wave, and Fashion line. I think the closest image I've found is probably one called Lillian
Tyrell, but the form seems different, color is very close though(atleast in the pic I found).  If
anybody has any idea's I'd definately be interested...Thanks..Will