Over & Over

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Over & Over
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:42:24 +0000

Received Over & Over from Winterberry Gardens last year.  Its not one I would have bought myself because I believe the pattern has been repeated so many times but the bud count (14) and branching are certainly great for a rebloomer.  Pictures taken a couple of days ago.  Low tonight of about 36 degrees F.  Still have more stalks on other Iris that haven't opened, hope it stays cloudy.

Bob Van Liere
Iris4U Iris Garden
Denver, Colorado

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor