RE: Double Shot

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Double Shot
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:07:58 -0700

Lawrence and Helen Lacey,

I enjoyed your photo of Double Shot. Thanks for posting it. I almost deleted
it without looking because there was no text with the photo. I don't know
about others but I normally immediately delete messages without text as a
virus safeguard even though I have automatic updating on my antivirus
software.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road