Re: REB: TB: Mueller sdlng

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: TB: Mueller sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:31:00 -0400

Patrick, the beards don't lift up at all that I can see.

I was asked for more info on the pedigree - here's what the envelope
185#65 - bee pods like GENE BUCKLES, yellow, purple, mixed

The numbers mean 185 seeds, cross #65.  Since no pod could have <that>
many seeds, I assume these were seeds from several bee pods, some from
purple pod parents, others from GENE BUCKLES, others from other colors.
Not much help.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links