Re: TB: REB: Spirit of Fiji

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: REB: Spirit of Fiji
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:59:19 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:59:21 -0700

That?s odd, and maybe you can check and confirm for me...
Am I seeing this correct?  Does that iris have purple in the spaths?  If so, isn't it odd to have purple in the foliage on a yellow, orange, or pink flower?  I thought purple foliage followed purple based flowers.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9