Re: Seedling 98-B10-7

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Seedling 98-B10-7
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:38:58 -0500

I like them both Chuck.  98-B10-7 looks brighter than some of the
other SDB rebloomers in that pattern.  Hope that pod leads to some
more rebloomers!

I remember the striped seedling from an earlier post.  I went back
and found it, but I don't think you ever told us the parentage.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

wondering how the high can be in the upper 70's on a rainy day in
Oct???

Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM