Re: TB: Balancing Act2

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Balancing Act2
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:39:39 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:39:40 -0700

On my computer, the standards look light lav-blue, but I was just reading the description of the iris in the MidAmerica catalog and it says Stark White standards...

You should email TJ at MidAmerica and ask him what he calls it.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA