TB: Keiko's World (L. Johnson '96)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Keiko's World (L. Johnson '96)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:15:37 -0400

Attached are two photos of Keiko's World.  The first is the flower, and the second is a two-year clump of the cultivar.  Increase on it was not too great, as I divided it and moved it this year.  It is very hardy for our Michigan winters!  Let's hope it makes another one! :-)
Attempts to hybridize this one were futile this year.  But I'll keep trying.  The color came out really deep blue, and in my garden this iris is very close in color ( but not form . . .) to     Shipshape.
This photo was from this summer.
Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Irisarians
Hillman, Michigan