Re: REB: Rosalie Figge

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: Rosalie Figge
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:13:21 -0400

Thanks Judy.  A good reminder that the color we see in a photo isn't
necessarily what it looks like in real life.

This will be the first time I get to see RF bloom here, thanks to
unusually late cold weather.  One year, it got far enough to show color
in bud on a stunted stalk, but this year, has a nice stalk that should
start opening today.

Still no cold weather in the forecast.

<Linda, this is the "red" iris shown behind Harvest of Memories I posted
a few days ago.   Judy E.   Haven, KS>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links